- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau City Council action 12/18/01
Monday, Dec. 17, at 7 p.m.
City Hall, 401 Independence
Study session at 5 p.m.
Appearancesn Presentation by Vision2020 Community Relations Council.
Consent ordinances Approved an ordinance accepting sanitary sewer and waterline easement from D & D Cape Investments, L.P., for sanitary sewers and waterline located at the southeast corner of the Route 74 and Mount Auburn Road intersection.
(First reading)n Approved an ordinance enacting a new section 17-196 of the city code relating to delivery or concealment of contraband articles.
Approved an ordinance accepting a temporary construction easement from Billy Joe Newell for the William Street Improvement Project.
(Reading and passage)n Approved a resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a bill of sale with Air Evac EMS, for a fuel farm inventory at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport, and to reimburse itself from proceeds of bonds related to the project.
Liquor Licensen Approved a change in address for a wholesalers of intoxicating liquor-all kinds, for Major Brands, Inc., d/b/a Major Brands, to 839 S. Kingshighway.
Approved a motion granting an out-of-district sewer permit to Mr. and Mrs. Mark Rhodes at 2203 Boulder Crest in Sewer District 14, contingent upon written application and payment of a non-refundable fee of $250.
Approved a motion accepting into the city's system the improvements completed under the contract for the Cape Meadows Storm Sewer, and authorizing final payment to Nip Kelley Equipment Co., Inc.