- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. -- Glenda Rhae Brock, 55, of East Prairie, formerly of Anniston, Ill., died Sunday, Dec. 16, 2001, at East Prairie Nursing Center.
She was born Nov. 29, 1946, at Cairo, Ill., daughter of Frances Nadine Calhoun Houser and the late Rathel Lee Brock.
Brock was a member of the Anniston Christian Church.
Survivors include her mother; three sons, Freddie Organ of Anniston, Hoyt Carter and Ivan Jones, both of East Prairie; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie after 6 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Brother Bob Burnes will officiate, with burial in Anniston Cemetery.