- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson aldermen agenda
7:30 p.m. Monday
Public Hearings Hearing to consider the proposed annual budget for 2002.
Power and Light Committee Consider a bill proposing an ordinance approving the annual budget for 2002.
Consider a bill proposing an ordinance accepting the dedication of sanitary sewer easement deeds from Jerome and Bernice Ziegler, Martin and Inez Roberts, MFA Oil Company, Verna Suhr, Cooper Service Center Inc., Fred Leimer and Douglas Wessell, Mary Ferronato and Alan and Laura Dee.
Consider a motion to change the regular council meeting date from Monday, Jan. 21, to Tuesday, Jan. 22, at 7:30 p.m. due to Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday holiday.
Consider a motion accepting Alternate #2 bid of Lappe Cement Finishing Inc. of Perryville, Mo., in the amount of $22,406.45 relative to the improvement of Dogwood Avenue.
Consider a bill proposing an ordinance amending the contractual agreement with Lappe Cement Finishing Inc. by the addition of Alternate #2 bid relative to the improvement of Dogwood Avenue.
Consider a bill proposing an ordinance amending the compensation plan for city employees for 2002.