- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)4
Cape Girardeau City Council agenda
Monday, Dec. 17, at 7 p.m.
City Hall, 401 Independence
Study session at 5 p.m.
Appearances Presentation by Vision2020 Community Relations Council.
Consent ordinances An ordinance accepting sanitary sewer and waterline easement from D & D Cape Investments, L.P., for sanitary sewers and waterline located at the southeast corner of the Route 74 and Mount Auburn Road intersection.
(First reading)n An ordinance enacting a new section 17-196 of the city code relating to delivery or concealment of contraband articles.
An ordinance accepting a temporary construction easement from Billy Joe Newell for the William Street Improvement Project.
(Reading and passage)n An resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a bill of sale with Air Evac EMS, for a fuel farm inventory at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport, and to reimburse itself from proceeds of bonds related to the project.
Appointments to the Board of Examiners, the Convention and Visitor's Advisory Board, the Vision 2020 Community Relations Council and the Cable Television Advisory Committee.
Conditional approval of a change in address for a wholesalers of intoxicating liquor-all kinds, for Major Brands, Inc., d/b/a Major Brands, to 839 S. Kingshighway.Other
A motion granting an out-of-district sewer permit to Mr. and Mrs. Mark Rhodes at 2203 Boulder Crest in Sewer District 14, contingent upon written application and payment of a non-refundable fee of $250.
A motion accepting into the city's system the improvements completed under the contract for the Cape Meadows Storm Sewer, and authorizing final payment to Nip Kelley Equipment Co., Inc.