- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau City Council agenda
Monday, Dec. 17, at 7 p.m.
City Hall, 401 Independence
Study session at 5 p.m.
Appearances Presentation by Vision2020 Community Relations Council.
Consent ordinances An ordinance accepting sanitary sewer and waterline easement from D & D Cape Investments, L.P., for sanitary sewers and waterline located at the southeast corner of the Route 74 and Mount Auburn Road intersection.
(First reading)n An ordinance enacting a new section 17-196 of the city code relating to delivery or concealment of contraband articles.
An ordinance accepting a temporary construction easement from Billy Joe Newell for the William Street Improvement Project.
(Reading and passage)n An resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a bill of sale with Air Evac EMS, for a fuel farm inventory at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport, and to reimburse itself from proceeds of bonds related to the project.
Appointments to the Board of Examiners, the Convention and Visitor's Advisory Board, the Vision 2020 Community Relations Council and the Cable Television Advisory Committee.
Conditional approval of a change in address for a wholesalers of intoxicating liquor-all kinds, for Major Brands, Inc., d/b/a Major Brands, to 839 S. Kingshighway.Other
A motion granting an out-of-district sewer permit to Mr. and Mrs. Mark Rhodes at 2203 Boulder Crest in Sewer District 14, contingent upon written application and payment of a non-refundable fee of $250.
A motion accepting into the city's system the improvements completed under the contract for the Cape Meadows Storm Sewer, and authorizing final payment to Nip Kelley Equipment Co., Inc.