- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
USA Networks, Universal inch closer to $12.4 billion deal
NEW YORK -- Talks between Vivendi Universal and USA Networks Inc. are progressing, but no deal has been struck.
Sources say French media conglomerate Vivendi Universal will spend $12.4 billion in stock, cash and assumed tax liabilities for the assets of Barry Diller's USA Networks. Vivendi owns 43 percent of USA Networks, but Diller, its chairman, has the voting power.