- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
USA Networks, Universal inch closer to $12.4 billion deal
NEW YORK -- Talks between Vivendi Universal and USA Networks Inc. are progressing, but no deal has been struck.
Sources say French media conglomerate Vivendi Universal will spend $12.4 billion in stock, cash and assumed tax liabilities for the assets of Barry Diller's USA Networks. Vivendi owns 43 percent of USA Networks, but Diller, its chairman, has the voting power.