- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Kimbrels celebrate 50th
Mr. and Mrs. Earl Kimbrel of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception Saturday at St. Mark Lutheran Church.
Hosts were their daughters, Debbie Birk of Willow Springs, Mo., and Karen Hann of Cape Girardeau.
Kimbrel and Patsy Ravenstein were married Dec. 15, 1951, at Grace United Methodist Church. Their attendants were Genieve Hawkins and Carl Ryan.
The Kimbrels have two daughters, two grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren.