- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Charles Lee Vickery of Sikeston announce the engagement of their daughter, Jill Elaine Vickery, to Daniel DeKalb Lape. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Danny Lape of Sikeston.
Vickery is a 1996 graduate of Sikeston High School. She received a degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2000. She is a teacher at Sikeston Public Schools.
Lape is a 1993 graduate of Sikeston High School, and 1997 graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia. He is employed by Mitchell Insurance in Sikeston.
A March 23 wedding is planned.