- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JACKSON, Mo. -- Cynthia Charlene Wiles and Gary Alan Wrigley were married July 21, 2001, at St. Andrew Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Paul Short performed the double ring ceremony. Reader was Angie Calamia.
A string quartet provided music. Vocalists Brandon Hahs of Cape Girardeau, Julia Pitts of St. Louis, and Lisa Barrett of Jackson, were accompanied by pianist Diane Daume.
Parents of the bride are Ryland "Dutch" and Sharon Meyr of Jackson, and Charles and Judy Wiles of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Gary and Dana Wrigley and Pam Wrigley, all of Collinsville, Ill.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Beth Wachter of St. Louis was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Lindsey Meyr, sister of the bride; Angie Riehn of Arnold, Mo., and Missy Outman of St. Louis. Junior bridesmaid was Rachael Meyr of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Best man was Eric Parrill of Collinsville. Groomsmen were Doug Davinroy of Collinsville, Brent Jones of St. Charles, Mo., and Sundeep Patel of Collinsville. Junior groomsman was Jacob Dush, son of Larry and Crescent Dush of Cape Girardeau and nephew of the bride. Ushers were Thad Lake of Jackson and Larry Dush, brothers-in-law of the bride.
Flower girl was Madison Dush, daughter of Larry and Crescent Dush and niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Jack Lake, son of Thad and Morgan Lake and nephew of the bride.
Lori Meyr of St. Louis, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book. Program attendants were Carri Erikson and Melissa Updike.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Drury Lodge. Servers were Crescent Dush and Morgan Lake, sisters of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 20 at New Orleans Restaurant.
Mrs. Wrigley received a bachelor of science degree in education from Southeast Missouri State University in 1999. She is a third grade teacher at Jefferson R-7 Schools.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Illinois in 2000. He is an instrumentation and controls engineer with Nooter-Eriksen in St. Louis.
The couple resides in Arnold, Mo.