- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Leon Frick, 73, of Jonesboro died Friday, Dec. 14, 2001, at the Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
Born June 7, 1928, in Jonesboro, he was the son of Coney and Flora Reynolds Frick.
On June 24, 1965, in Carbondale, he was married to Betty Fifield. She died March 10, 1978.
Frick was a veteran of the Korean War and was injured in the line of duty. A disabled veteran, he was a member of the American Legion post at McClure, Ill.
Survivors include two sisters, Mary Brown and Ermael Michaels, both of Anna, and a brother, Lester Frick of Jonesboro.
In addition to his wife and parents, he was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call from 5-8 p.m. today at Hileman and Parr Funeral Chapel with funeral services at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home.