- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Police: Woman beat another woman with a bat over a pair of shoes (8/21/16)2
North Korean war rhetoric increasing
SEOUL, South Korea -- Escalating renewed verbal attacks on the United States, North Korea accused President Bush on Saturday of trying to stifle the communist country and said it was ready to fight a war with the Americans.
"If any enemy comes in attack on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, its army will not allow him to go back alive," said a Workers' Party newspaper.