- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)1
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
North Korean war rhetoric increasing
SEOUL, South Korea -- Escalating renewed verbal attacks on the United States, North Korea accused President Bush on Saturday of trying to stifle the communist country and said it was ready to fight a war with the Americans.
"If any enemy comes in attack on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, its army will not allow him to go back alive," said a Workers' Party newspaper.