- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Business notebook: Jackson boutique has regional roots in retail (7/17/17)
North Korean war rhetoric increasing
SEOUL, South Korea -- Escalating renewed verbal attacks on the United States, North Korea accused President Bush on Saturday of trying to stifle the communist country and said it was ready to fight a war with the Americans.
"If any enemy comes in attack on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, its army will not allow him to go back alive," said a Workers' Party newspaper.