- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
North Korean war rhetoric increasing
SEOUL, South Korea -- Escalating renewed verbal attacks on the United States, North Korea accused President Bush on Saturday of trying to stifle the communist country and said it was ready to fight a war with the Americans.
"If any enemy comes in attack on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, its army will not allow him to go back alive," said a Workers' Party newspaper.