- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)5
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)43
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)3
Vietnam gets new U.S. ambassador
HANOI, Vietnam -- The new U.S. ambassador to Vietnam, Raymond F. Burghardt, arrived in Hanoi on Saturday to begin a term that will focus on putting a new trade agreement into action.
Arriving at Noi Bai International Airport with his wife, Burghardt said he would work to ensure both nations benefit from the landmark trade pact, which was put into effect on Dec. 10.