- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police search for two suspects in abduction, robbery case; victim found unharmed in Scott County field (6/16/17)1
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
Vietnam gets new U.S. ambassador
HANOI, Vietnam -- The new U.S. ambassador to Vietnam, Raymond F. Burghardt, arrived in Hanoi on Saturday to begin a term that will focus on putting a new trade agreement into action.
Arriving at Noi Bai International Airport with his wife, Burghardt said he would work to ensure both nations benefit from the landmark trade pact, which was put into effect on Dec. 10.