- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)22
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Vietnam gets new U.S. ambassador
HANOI, Vietnam -- The new U.S. ambassador to Vietnam, Raymond F. Burghardt, arrived in Hanoi on Saturday to begin a term that will focus on putting a new trade agreement into action.
Arriving at Noi Bai International Airport with his wife, Burghardt said he would work to ensure both nations benefit from the landmark trade pact, which was put into effect on Dec. 10.