- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Vietnam gets new U.S. ambassador
HANOI, Vietnam -- The new U.S. ambassador to Vietnam, Raymond F. Burghardt, arrived in Hanoi on Saturday to begin a term that will focus on putting a new trade agreement into action.
Arriving at Noi Bai International Airport with his wife, Burghardt said he would work to ensure both nations benefit from the landmark trade pact, which was put into effect on Dec. 10.