- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Business Notebook: New rooftop restaurant to be atop Marquette Tower (1/8/18)2
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)2
- Cape's new 'cold case': Whose frozen SUV is that in the Mississippi River? (1/6/18)5
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
Pakistanis arrest French Taliban
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- A Frenchman who fought with the al-Qaida was being treated in a Pakistani hospital under heavy guard Saturday, medical and intelligence officials said.
Pakistani intelligence officials said Abdur Rehman, 21, received military training at an al-Qaida camp six months ago, and that he said 80 to 100 other French citizens were also trapped in Afghanistan.