- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cattlemen's group to meet at Osage Beach
The Missouri Cattlemen's Convention will be held today through Sunday at the Tan-Tar-A Resort, in Osage Beach, Mo.
The theme is "Team Beef: Building for Success," a focus on helping producers strengthen their place in the beef industry.
Speakers for the four-day event include Chris J. Buechle, new executive vice president of the Missouri Cattlemen's Association; Lynn Cornwell, president of the National Cattlemen's Beef Association; Judy LaGrone, president of American National Cattle Women; and Ken Root, former host of AgriTalk.