- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Son to Kip Colby and Lisa Marie Musgrave of Dexter, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 8:42 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2001. Name, Kolby Nicholas. Weight, 8 pounds 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Musgrave is the former Lisa Maloney, daughter of Archie and Lucille Maloney of Puxico, Mo. She is a FACS teacher at Holcomb High School. Musgrave is the son of Denton and Veta Musgrave of Dexter, and the late Jo Nell Rehm. He is a sales representative with Kohlfeld Distributing Inc.
Son to John P. and Julie L. Smith of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:05 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2001. Name, Jake Phillip. Weight, 7 pounds 6 1/2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Smith is the former Julie Tarr, daughter of Dub and Pam Stovall of Jackson. She is employed at Jackson R-2 Schools and Southeast Hospital. Smith is the son of Van and Mary Kay Smith of Cape Girardeau and Connie Smith of Jackson. He is employed at S&W Cabinet and Millwork in Chaffee, Mo.
Son to Omar Daniel and Heather Michelle Shipley of Glen Allen, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:11 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2001. Name, Colin Michael. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Shipley is the former Heather Chapman, daughter of Troy and Amy Cureton and Vedra Vermillion, all of Marble Hill, Mo. She is employed at Eldercare of Marble Hill. Shipley is the son of Gary and Donna DeClue of Marble Hill. He is employed at Bollinger County Builders Supply.
Son to Dayna Rae Reed of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:45 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2001. Name, Nickolas Taylor. Weight, 7 pounds 1 1/2 ounces. Second child, first son. Miss Reed is the daughter of Rodger and Connie Reed of Jackson.
Daughter to Kerry and Amy Johnson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:20 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2001. Name, Emma Rose. Weight, 9 pounds 1 ounce. Second daughter. Mrs. Johnson is the former Amy Cecich, daughter of Bob and Judy Cecich of Jackson, Mo. She is an interior designer with Michael Tanner Furnishings. Johnson is the son of Jon and Conny Johnson of Mt. Pleasant, Ark. He is a real estate agent with RE/MAX Achievers.
Son to Wallace Emery and Mary Inis Davis of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:43 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2001. Name, Wallace Micheal Emery. Weight, 8 pounds 5 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Davis is the former Mary Russell, daughter of Ella Russell and Lawrence Russell of Cape Girardeau. Davis is the son of Maxine Davis and Micheal Davis of Mishawaka, Ind. He is employed at VIP Industries.