- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to Kip Colby and Lisa Marie Musgrave of Dexter, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 8:42 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2001. Name, Kolby Nicholas. Weight, 8 pounds 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Musgrave is the former Lisa Maloney, daughter of Archie and Lucille Maloney of Puxico, Mo. She is a FACS teacher at Holcomb High School. Musgrave is the son of Denton and Veta Musgrave of Dexter, and the late Jo Nell Rehm. He is a sales representative with Kohlfeld Distributing Inc.
Son to John P. and Julie L. Smith of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:05 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2001. Name, Jake Phillip. Weight, 7 pounds 6 1/2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Smith is the former Julie Tarr, daughter of Dub and Pam Stovall of Jackson. She is employed at Jackson R-2 Schools and Southeast Hospital. Smith is the son of Van and Mary Kay Smith of Cape Girardeau and Connie Smith of Jackson. He is employed at S&W Cabinet and Millwork in Chaffee, Mo.
Son to Omar Daniel and Heather Michelle Shipley of Glen Allen, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:11 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2001. Name, Colin Michael. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Shipley is the former Heather Chapman, daughter of Troy and Amy Cureton and Vedra Vermillion, all of Marble Hill, Mo. She is employed at Eldercare of Marble Hill. Shipley is the son of Gary and Donna DeClue of Marble Hill. He is employed at Bollinger County Builders Supply.
Son to Dayna Rae Reed of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:45 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2001. Name, Nickolas Taylor. Weight, 7 pounds 1 1/2 ounces. Second child, first son. Miss Reed is the daughter of Rodger and Connie Reed of Jackson.
Daughter to Kerry and Amy Johnson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:20 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2001. Name, Emma Rose. Weight, 9 pounds 1 ounce. Second daughter. Mrs. Johnson is the former Amy Cecich, daughter of Bob and Judy Cecich of Jackson, Mo. She is an interior designer with Michael Tanner Furnishings. Johnson is the son of Jon and Conny Johnson of Mt. Pleasant, Ark. He is a real estate agent with RE/MAX Achievers.
Son to Wallace Emery and Mary Inis Davis of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:43 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2001. Name, Wallace Micheal Emery. Weight, 8 pounds 5 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Davis is the former Mary Russell, daughter of Ella Russell and Lawrence Russell of Cape Girardeau. Davis is the son of Maxine Davis and Micheal Davis of Mishawaka, Ind. He is employed at VIP Industries.