- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Donna L. King, 71, of Anna died Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2001, at her home.
She was born Jan. 31, 1930, in Union County, daughter of Daniel Jack and Reba Clutts Mull. She and Carl King were married July 22, 1946.
King had been a fitter at the former International Shoe Co. She was a member of Anna Heights Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Brenda Dunn of Jonesboro, Ill.; a son, Gregory King of Marion, Ill.; a brother, Gene Mull of Anna; three grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a daughter.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5-8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Scott Harner officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.