- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Ralph "Bud" Cunningham, 70, of Anna died Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2001, at Union County Hospital.
He was born Dec. 29, 1930, in New Smyrna Beach, Fla., son of Ralph M. and Mabel Norfleet Cunningham.
Cunningham was a lifeguard at New Smyrna Beach many years, and had been a pipefitter in construction work. He was a life member of Disabled American Veterans.
He served in the U.S. Air Force.
Survivors include two daughters, Amy Dover of Jonesboro, Ill., Diana Powell of Hampton Beach, N.H.; four grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; a great-grandson; and two great-stepgrandchildren.
Friends may call at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home in Jonesboro after 11 a.m. Saturday.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Michael Gibson officiating.