- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BLOOMFIELD, Mo. -- Clinton Harold Aslin, 68, of Haughton, La., died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2001, in Haughton.
He was born March 19, 1933, in Bloomfield, son of Ernest and Eva Aslin. He married Berta Wallace in 1954 at Bloomfield.
Aslin was a 1954 graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia and was in Air Force ROTC.
He was a pilot and command officer in the U.S. Air Force, retiring as a lieutenant colonel in 1980. He was a member of Order of the Daedalians.
Aslin was a real estate agent 12 years, and member of the sheriff's possee in Bossier Parish. He had lived in Haughton the past 25 years.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Anna Cohen of Arlington, Va.; a son, Clint Aslin of Mead, Okla.; a brother, Gorty Aslin of Bloomfield; and a grandson.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, and a sister.
Friends may call at Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home after 11 a.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ron Dunavin officiating.