- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 12/13/01
Thursday, Dec. 13
DWIDina Marie Hill, 28, 140 E St., was arrested Tuesday for driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Dennis Leslie Ricketts Jr.. 45, 1506 N. West End, was arrested Tuesday on a Bollinger County warrant.
BurglaryMissouri license plates were reported stolen Tuesday after a burglary at Morley Motor Co., 60 S. Kingshighway. A doorframe and lockbox for keys was broken.
TheftsA 12-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for stealing.
Gasoline was reported stolen Tuesday at Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg.
A dog was reported stolen Tuesday at 930 N. West End.
Property DamageFlags and flagpoles were reported damaged Tuesday at McLane Investment, 205 S. Broadview.
A vehicle was reported damaged Tuesday at 701 N. Spanish. A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court.