- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)6
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)10
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
'Beyblade' to land in U.S. toy stores
The Associated Press
TOKYO -- All over Japan, children are gathering around "stadiums" no bigger than a serving platter to shoot spinning, battling tops of plastic and metal enchanted by the spirits of monsters and dragons.
The tops are called "Beyblade" and are the latest rage in the nation that brought the world Pokemon, PlayStation and the Power Rangers. Now they are coming to toy stores in the United States.