- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Mark and Lori Jo Wasikowski of Tucson, Ariz., Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, 6:51 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2001. Name, Joelle Nicole. Weight, 6 pounds 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Wasikowski is the former Lori Crites, daughter of Mary Crites of Jackson, Mo., and the late George "Tom" Crites. She is a pharmaceutical representative. Wasikowski is the son of Ronald Wasikowski of San Diego, Calif., and Kathy Showalter of Oakland, Calif. He is assistant baseball coach at the University of Arizona.
Son to Justin Philip and Amanda Marie Vandeven of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:27 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2001. Name, Brent Jacob. Weight, 8 pounds 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Vandeven is the former Amanda Cook, daughter of Dewayne and JoAnn Standridge of Morehouse, Mo. She is co-manager at Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers in Jackson. Vandeven is the son of Phil and Vickey Vandeven of Glennon, Mo. He is a cell technician at Dana Corp.