- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Freda F. Green, 60, of Sikeston died Monday, Dec. 10, 2001, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born May 5, 1941, at Sugartree, Mo., daughter of Jacob L. and Edna Marie Grubbs Williamson. She and James D. Green were married Aug. 16, 1957, at Bell City, Mo. He died July 24, 1998.
Green had operated a daycare, and was a sewing machine operator at Grove Co. eight years.
Survivors include two sons, Randy Green Sr. and Ricky Green of Sikeston; a daughter, Sandra Sterling of Sikeston; four brothers, Dole Williamson of Denton, Texas, Ray Williamson of Bloomfield, Mo., Bud "J.L." Williamson Jr. of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Jerry Williamson of Millersville, Mo.; a sister, Geneva Jackson of Bernie, Mo.; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from 5-8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery.