- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)26
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
Feds find drug tunnel in Arizona
TUCSON, Ariz. -- Federal authorities found an 85-foot tunnel under the U.S.-Mexican border Tuesday and said they believed it had been used to smuggle $21 million worth of cocaine and marijuana into the United States.
Authorities said they had seized all the drugs -- 956 pounds of cocaine and 839 pounds of marijuana -- since smugglers began using the tunnel in late summer, Customs Agent Vince Iglio said. Two people were arrested last month.
The tunnel stretched from a home in Nogales to a concrete wash on the Mexican side of the border.