- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)5
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Utah camp looks like Afghanistan area
SALT LAKE CITY -- A military training camp built to resemble Afghanistan sprawls across 1 million acres in Utah's West Desert.
The camp includes caves, tents, villages and abandoned mines on the brush-covered hills of the Utah Test and Training Range west of Great Salt Lake.
Today, pilots and other military personnel from Hill, Luke and Mountain Home Air Force bases will descend on the camp for a 10-day training exercise to simulate bombing missions.