- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
DEXTER, Mo. -- Matthew Allen Hanham, 24, of Dexter died Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2001, at his home.
He was born Oct. 5, 1977, in Pontiac, Mich., son of William John and Cathy Walker Hanham.
Hanham was a graduate of Bernie High School at Bernie, Mo.
Survivors include his mother of Dexter; his father of Rochester, Mich.; two brothers, Michael Walker of Dexter, Johnny Walker of St. Louis; two sisters, Terri Hanham of Warren, Mich., Jennifer Hanham of Dexter; and maternal grandmother, Jonelle Walker of Bernie.
A memorial service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at First Baptist Church in Essex, Mo. The Rev. Dennis Ward will officiate.
Rainey Funeral Home at Dexter is in charge of arrangements.