- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Aileen Marie Schroeder, 86, of Perryville died Thursday, Dec. 6, 2001, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born July 4, 1915, at Gordonville, Mo., daughter of August and Minnie Neumeyer Meyer. She and Al Schroeder were married March 31, 1941, in Los Angeles, Calif. He died Sept. 9, 1982.
Schroeder was a graduate of Barnes Hospital School of Nursing. She was a nurse several years.
Survivors include a sister, Dorothy Graybill of Leipsic, Ohio.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a brother, and three sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mt. Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau from 4-6 p.m. Saturday.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home. The Rev. Ann Mowery will officiate. Burial will be in Zion United Methodist Church Cemetery at Gordonville.