- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Aileen Marie Schroeder, 86, of Perryville died Thursday, Dec. 6, 2001, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born July 4, 1915, at Gordonville, Mo., daughter of August and Minnie Neumeyer Meyer. She and Al Schroeder were married March 31, 1941, in Los Angeles, Calif. He died Sept. 9, 1982.
Schroeder was a graduate of Barnes Hospital School of Nursing. She was a nurse several years.
Survivors include a sister, Dorothy Graybill of Leipsic, Ohio.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a brother, and three sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mt. Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau from 4-6 p.m. Saturday.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home. The Rev. Ann Mowery will officiate. Burial will be in Zion United Methodist Church Cemetery at Gordonville.