- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)9
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Judge hears Mosby's formerly suppressed confession at Robinson hearing (8/9/17)
- $34 million student housing project on schedule, developer says (8/14/17)2
Soldier upset by petty gripes in Speak Out
To the editor:
This is to all of you who call Speak Out and gripe about stupid little things. I am a 20-year-old soldier from Chaffee who is in the Army. It makes me sick to see you waste your time complaining while I am protecting your freedoms. I wish all of you would open your minds and do something better with your time like helping each other. You act like a bunch of little kids.
Fort Polk, La.