- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
FBI rounds up samples of drugs from pharmacy
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The FBI is expanding its drug-dilution investigation at a Kansas pharmacy because the latest drug alleged to be weakened is so different from those found earlier, spokesman Jeff Lanza said.
Pharmacist Robert R. Courtney is charged with diluting the cancer drugs Gemzar and Taxol at his Research Medical Tower Pharmacy in Kansas City.
Tests released Tuesday showed two samples of the fertility drug progesterone from his Merriam, Kan. pharmacy had been watered down, the FBI said.