- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Melissa Kimberly Evans of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 8:38 a.m. Monday, Nov. 26, 2001. Name, Caitlynn Noelle. Weight, 6 pounds 6.5 ounces. First child. Ms. Evans is the daughter of Teri Kreitzer of Cape Girardeau and Gil Evans of Metairie, La. She is employed at St. Francis.
Daughter to Timothy Charles and Danielle Eve Davidson of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:58 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26, 2001. Name, Shelby Lynn. Weight, 6 pounds 7 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Davidson is the former Danielle Lincoln, daughter of Helen Lincoln of Marble Hill, and the late Bobby Lincoln. She is a student at Southeast Missouri State University. Davidson is the son of Richard Davidson of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and the late Cherryl Davidson. He is a truck driver with Roberson Transportation.
Son to Delbert "George" and Carrie Denae Clover III of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:49 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26, 2001. Name, Jacob Michael. Weight, 8 pounds 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Clover is the former Carrie Lloyd, daughter of Jim Lloyd of Cape Girardeau and Katie Acuna of Santiago, Panama. She is employed at Albertson's. Clover is the son of Del and Pam Clover of Jackson, Mo., and John and Lynsey Carroll of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Manpower.
Daughter to Eric Lemont Holloway and Brandi Nicole Housman of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:55 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2001. Name, Erika Nicole. Weight, 8 pounds 8 ounces. First child. Ms. Housman is the daughter of Rick and Patricia Bone of Benton, Mo. Holloway is the son of Anthony and Rose Jackson of Poplar Bluff, Mo.