- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
WOLF LAKE, Ill. -- Funeral for Doris Jean Williams of Wolf Lake will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home in Jonesboro, Ill. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.
Friends may call at the funeral home from 5-9 p.m. today.
Williams, 74, died Monday, Dec. 3, 2001, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born May 7, 1927, in Anna, Ill., daughter of John and Irene West. She and Marion Eugene "Gene" Williams were married Jan. 18, 1946, in Anna.
Williams was a member of Galilee Baptist Church and was a Sunday school teacher many years.
Survivors include five daughters, Linda Ford of Murray, Ky., Debbie Hileman of Grand Tower, Ill., Vicki Reynolds of Ware, Ill., Kerry Wills of Wolf Lake, Lana Livesay of Jonesboro; two brothers, Bobby West, John West; three sisters, Louise Spring, Lillie Halterman, Wanda Beanland; 15 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband.