- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police report 12/05/01
Wednesday, Dec. 5
DWIEugene Sabastion Criddle, 40, of 915 Hickory was arrested Monday for driving while intoxicated, unlawful use of a weapon and assault.
ArrestsCynthia Lucille Shumate, 36, of Burfordville, Mo., was arrested Monday for probation violation.
BurglaryA laptop computer was reported stolen Monday in a burglary at 25 Village Drive.
A cash register and a coffee can holding change were reported stolen Tuesday in a burglary at Knaup Floral, 136 S. Pacific. A window was also broken.
A computer and movies were reported stolen Monday in a burglary at 146 S. West End.
TheftGasoline was reported stolen Monday at Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg.
A burgundy 2001 Honda scooter was reported stolen Monday at Jefferson and South Frederick.
A clarinet in its case was reported stolen Monday at 101 S. Pacific.
Credit cards were reported stolen Monday at 1238 Meadow Brook Lane.
A purse was reported stolen Tuesday at 121 S. Sprigg.
Property DamageA mobile home was reported damaged Tuesday at 2800 Pioneer.
A padlock was broken and gate reported damaged Tuesday at 1500 Riverview Drive.
MiscellaneousA 43-year-old male was taken into protective custody Monday.
Checks were reported forged Tuesday at 823 N. Clark.
Wednesday, Dec. 5
DWIShawn R. Campbell, 21, of 806 N. Farmington was issued a summons Sunday for driving while intoxicated and careless and imprudent driving.
ArrestGina L. Shelton, 26, of 720 W. Jackson Boulevard was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear in court.
James A. Walsh, 17, of 1927 N. Kingshighway, #58, Cape Gir-ardeau, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for property damage.
SummonsJames Scaggs, 21, of 1018 Jessica St. was issued a summons Sunday for leaving the scene of an accident.
TheftA theft and property damage were reported Thursday at 1770 Lee Avenue.
Theft from a vehicle was reported Thursday on East Lane.
Theft and property damage were reported Thursday on Vera Wagner Drive.
Building materials were reported stolen Friday at 2887 Old Toll Road.
Theft from a motor vehicle was reported Saturday at 1414 Douglas Drive.
A theft was reported Sunday at 2801 Old Orchard Road.
A theft was reported Sunday at 515 John St.
Property DamageDamage was reported Saturday at 312 N. Georgia St.
Damage was reported Sunday at 1901 Lee Avenue.
Damage was reported Monday at 114 S. Union Avenue.
Fraud was reported Monday at 3051 E. Jackson Boulevard.