- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
JACKSON, Mo. -- Anne Yavonne Branscum and Brandon Corey Borgfield exchanged vows June 30, 2001, at a private ceremony in Jackson. The Rev. Glenn Hamilton performed the double ring ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Walter Branscum of Kelso, Mo., and Shelba Branscum of Jackson. The groom is the son of Terry and Betty Borgfield of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Holley Hargraves of Belleville, Ill. Matron of honor was Traci Branscum of Sherman, Texas, sister-in-law of the bride.
Sean Adams of Jackson was best man. Groomsman was Jeff Mungle of Jackson.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Guest book attendants and servers were Baylie Duncan, Savanah Mackenroth and Sunny Rae Adams.
Mrs. Branscum-Borgfield is a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a counselor with Disability Determinations in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a graduate of Southeast University. He is employed at the Southeast Missourian in Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Jackson.