- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
MIAMI -- One day after the 2001 hurricane season ended, the weakened tropical depression Olga remained far out in the Atlantic on Saturday.
Olga was expected to weaken further to a low pressure area over the next few days, said hurricane specialist Miles Lawrence.