- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Bill Graham, 56, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, Nov. 29, 2001, at St. Francis Medical Center.
He was born Oct. 2, 1945, in Mine LaMotte, Mo., son of Walter H. and Inez A. Mullins Graham.
Graham was a graduate of Fredericktown High School in Fredericktown, Mo. He moved to the Cape Girardeau area in 1971 and operated an auto body restoration business.
He was a sergeant in the U.S. Army and served in Vietnam.
Survivors include a son, Shane Lee Graham of Cape Girardeau; his mother of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Anna Miller of Scott City, Mo., and Sheila Hency of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation and service is private. Graveside rites will be conducted by VFW Post 3838 at Cape County Memorial Park.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.