- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Carl Henry Bangert, 86, of Perryville died Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2001, at Perry Oaks Manor.
He was born May 9, 1915, in Bollinger County, Mo., son of Christian "Fritz" and Martha Bangert.
Formerly of Friedheim, Mo., he was a retired livestock and agriculture farmer. He was a member of Grace Lutheran Church at Uniontown, Mo.
Survivors include three nephews, Chalmer and Palmer Lohmann of Perryville, Paul Lohmann of St. Charles, Mo.; two nieces, Lawanna Moore of Sikeston, Mo., and JoAnn Zoellner of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by two sisters and two infant siblings.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4-8 p.m. Friday, and Saturday from 6:30-9:30 a.m.
Funeral will be at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Trinity Lutheran Church in Friedheim. The Rev. Paul Winningham will officiate. Burial will be in the church cemetery.