- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
health briefs 11/29
Southeast Missouri Hospital earns honors
Southeast Missouri Hospital recently received statewide recognition for seven projects produced by the marketing and communications department.
The Show Me Excellence awards were presented by the Missouri Association for Health Care Public Relations and Marketing in conjunction with the Missouri Hospital Association.
First-place honors were received in the categories for video, Web site, radio advertising, YELL print advertising, and a print ad for the Wound Care Center. Third-place honors were received for an obstetrics print ad and "babies online" television ad.
-- From staff reports