- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report for 11/29
Thursday, Nov. 29
ArrestAntwan Marcovicci Barnhill, 28, of 518 S. Ellis was arrested Tuesday on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court. He also was issued a summons Wednesday for stealing.
Stephen Douglas Sheldrake, 19, of 2920 Perryville Road was arrested Tuesday at the Cape Girardeau County sheriff's office on three warrants for contempt of court.
Harmony Lynn Meehan, 23, of 1014 Sturdivant was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court.
Matthew Stephen Taylor, 24, of Piedmont, Mo., was arrested Tuesday by O'Fallon, Mo., police on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
Thomas Lee White, 19, of 205 S. Middle was arrested Tuesday on a Stoddard County warrant for insufficient funds check and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Keith Lamont McFerron, 26, of 1821 Meyer was arrested Wednesday on a Cole County warrant for failure to submit to a chemical test.
Shannon Wade Kelso, 29, of Scott City, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on a Mississippi County warrant for passing bad checks.
SummonsDaniel Thomas Harmon, 19, of 201 S. Lorimier was issued a summons Tuesday for property damage.
BurglaryA burglary was reported Tuesday at Show Me Laundry, 1225 William St.
TheftGasoline was reported stolen Tuesday at Amoco D-Mart, 3276 William St.
A 1994 U-Haul truck was reported stolen Tuesday at 740 S. Kingshighway.
An electronic organizer was reported stolen Tuesday at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
The Cape Girardeau Rotary Club reported the theft of a lawn ornament Tuesday at Cape County Park North.
Cigarettes were reported stolen Wednesday at Smokers Outlet Inc., 2116 William St.
Property damageA vehicle was reported damaged Tuesday at 834 Broadway.
A vehicle mirror was reported damaged Wednesday at 205 Caruthers.
A 14-year-old girl was cited into Juvenile Court Wednesday for truancy and being beyond parental control.