- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)27
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Cape police report for 11/29
Thursday, Nov. 29
ArrestAntwan Marcovicci Barnhill, 28, of 518 S. Ellis was arrested Tuesday on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court. He also was issued a summons Wednesday for stealing.
Stephen Douglas Sheldrake, 19, of 2920 Perryville Road was arrested Tuesday at the Cape Girardeau County sheriff's office on three warrants for contempt of court.
Harmony Lynn Meehan, 23, of 1014 Sturdivant was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court.
Matthew Stephen Taylor, 24, of Piedmont, Mo., was arrested Tuesday by O'Fallon, Mo., police on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
Thomas Lee White, 19, of 205 S. Middle was arrested Tuesday on a Stoddard County warrant for insufficient funds check and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Keith Lamont McFerron, 26, of 1821 Meyer was arrested Wednesday on a Cole County warrant for failure to submit to a chemical test.
Shannon Wade Kelso, 29, of Scott City, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on a Mississippi County warrant for passing bad checks.
SummonsDaniel Thomas Harmon, 19, of 201 S. Lorimier was issued a summons Tuesday for property damage.
BurglaryA burglary was reported Tuesday at Show Me Laundry, 1225 William St.
TheftGasoline was reported stolen Tuesday at Amoco D-Mart, 3276 William St.
A 1994 U-Haul truck was reported stolen Tuesday at 740 S. Kingshighway.
An electronic organizer was reported stolen Tuesday at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
The Cape Girardeau Rotary Club reported the theft of a lawn ornament Tuesday at Cape County Park North.
Cigarettes were reported stolen Wednesday at Smokers Outlet Inc., 2116 William St.
Property damageA vehicle was reported damaged Tuesday at 834 Broadway.
A vehicle mirror was reported damaged Wednesday at 205 Caruthers.
A 14-year-old girl was cited into Juvenile Court Wednesday for truancy and being beyond parental control.