- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police report 11/28
Wednesday, Nov. 28
ArrestsTerrence Tyrone Beal, 21, of 416 Washington was arrested Monday for trafficking cocaine and marijuana with intent to distribute.
Roshonda Rakiyah Smith, 20, of 416 Washington was arrested Monday for trafficking cocaine and marijuana with intent to distribute.
Michael Lee Spicer, 43, of 632 Good Hope was arrested Monday for trafficking cocaine and marijuana with intent to distribute.
Barrett Chancellor Lenington Swan, 17, of 10 South Henderson was arrested Monday for failure to appear and three counts of contempt of court.
Aaron Paul Wolfe, 20, of 529 North Broadview was arrested Monday for false declaration.
SummonsSteven C. Parker, 20, of 1220 Normal was issued a summons Tuesday for failure to maintain property.
Robert Lee Copeland, 21, of 1220 Normal was issued a summons Tuesday for failure to maintain property.
BurglaryChecks and cash were reported stolen Tuesday in a burglary at 381 N. Park.
A burglary was reported Monday at Rhodes 101, 407 Morgan Oak.
TheftA red, 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix was reported stolen Monday at 536 Cape Meadows Circle.
A purse was reported stolen Monday at 1111 Linden.
Prescription medication was reported stolen Monday at 1607 Good Hope.
Cash and identification cards were reported stolen Tuesday at 341 S. Sprigg.
A violin was reported stolen Tuesday at Cape Central High School.
Property DamageA piece of wood was reported damaged Tuesday at 40 N. Sprigg.
MiscellaneousA 40-year-old female was taken into protective custody.
Harassment was reported Tuesday.
Wednesday, Nov. 28
DWIRobert L. Bucholtz, 40, of Marble Hill, Mo., was issued a summons Saturday for driving while intoxicated and speeding.
ArrestShawna Odom, 28, of 1688 Orchard Drive was arrested Sunday on a Poplar Bluff, Mo., warrant for passing bad checks.
TheftA theft was reported Friday at 113 W. Jackson Blvd.
A theft was reported Sunday on Lee Avenue.