- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)
Comic remains hospitalized after mild heart attack
LOS ANGELES -- Comedian Rodney Dangerfield remained hospitalized in stable condition Sunday after suffering a mild heart attack on his 80th birthday.
Dangerfield was to undergo an angiogram, an X-ray of the blood vessels, today, publicist Warren Cowan said. Doctors then will determine the treatment.
Dangerfield, whose gag is that he gets no respect, was at Cedars-Sinai Hospital since the heart attack Thursday. The comedian's wife, Joan, expected him to be home by midweek.
The heart attack came a day after "The Tonight Show" host Jay Leno dedicated a show to the comedian and taped birthday greetings from actors and comics.