- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)9
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)34
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)15
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Comic remains hospitalized after mild heart attack
LOS ANGELES -- Comedian Rodney Dangerfield remained hospitalized in stable condition Sunday after suffering a mild heart attack on his 80th birthday.
Dangerfield was to undergo an angiogram, an X-ray of the blood vessels, today, publicist Warren Cowan said. Doctors then will determine the treatment.
Dangerfield, whose gag is that he gets no respect, was at Cedars-Sinai Hospital since the heart attack Thursday. The comedian's wife, Joan, expected him to be home by midweek.
The heart attack came a day after "The Tonight Show" host Jay Leno dedicated a show to the comedian and taped birthday greetings from actors and comics.