- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- 'Love, not hate': Area residents gather to sing, talk about racial issues after violence in Charlottesville (8/14/17)89
Comic remains hospitalized after mild heart attack
LOS ANGELES -- Comedian Rodney Dangerfield remained hospitalized in stable condition Sunday after suffering a mild heart attack on his 80th birthday.
Dangerfield was to undergo an angiogram, an X-ray of the blood vessels, today, publicist Warren Cowan said. Doctors then will determine the treatment.
Dangerfield, whose gag is that he gets no respect, was at Cedars-Sinai Hospital since the heart attack Thursday. The comedian's wife, Joan, expected him to be home by midweek.
The heart attack came a day after "The Tonight Show" host Jay Leno dedicated a show to the comedian and taped birthday greetings from actors and comics.