- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
Comic remains hospitalized after mild heart attack
LOS ANGELES -- Comedian Rodney Dangerfield remained hospitalized in stable condition Sunday after suffering a mild heart attack on his 80th birthday.
Dangerfield was to undergo an angiogram, an X-ray of the blood vessels, today, publicist Warren Cowan said. Doctors then will determine the treatment.
Dangerfield, whose gag is that he gets no respect, was at Cedars-Sinai Hospital since the heart attack Thursday. The comedian's wife, Joan, expected him to be home by midweek.
The heart attack came a day after "The Tonight Show" host Jay Leno dedicated a show to the comedian and taped birthday greetings from actors and comics.