- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)39
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Southeast president to get his U.S. citizenship July 4 (06/30/16)34
- Cape murderer still will serve 2 life sentences; appeals court forced reduced charge (06/30/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Comic remains hospitalized after mild heart attack
LOS ANGELES -- Comedian Rodney Dangerfield remained hospitalized in stable condition Sunday after suffering a mild heart attack on his 80th birthday.
Dangerfield was to undergo an angiogram, an X-ray of the blood vessels, today, publicist Warren Cowan said. Doctors then will determine the treatment.
Dangerfield, whose gag is that he gets no respect, was at Cedars-Sinai Hospital since the heart attack Thursday. The comedian's wife, Joan, expected him to be home by midweek.
The heart attack came a day after "The Tonight Show" host Jay Leno dedicated a show to the comedian and taped birthday greetings from actors and comics.