- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
JACKSON, Mo. - Donna Jo Wendel and Barry Lee Eggimann were married Sept. 29, 2001, at Log Chapel of the Ozarks in Branson, Mo. The Rev. Delroy Bender performed the double ring ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Ada Wendel of Scott City and the late Ray Wendel Sr. The groom is the son of Glen Eggimann of Jackson and the late JerLee Eggimann.
Mrs. Eggimann is a graduate of Scott City High School and Metro Business College. She is employed at St. Francis Medical Center.
The groom is a graduate of Jackson High School and is owner of Eggimann's Lawn Service.
The couple resides in Jackson.