- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Geneva Ann Trovillion, 84, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, Nov. 22, 2001, at her home.
She was born April 3, 1917, at Cape Girardeau, daughter of A.W. and Frances Kreitler Roth.
She and Laurence Trovillion were married in June 1943. He died in January 1977.
She was a member of St. Mary Cathedral and graduated from Cape Central High School.
Survivors include a daughter, Annette Voelker of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Mary Belle Dohogne of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Andrew Roth of Margate, Fla.; and one grandchild.
Friends may call from 4-8 p.m. Sunday at Ford & Sons Mt. Auburn Funeral Home with parish prayers at 7 p.m.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Mary Cathedral, with Monsignor Richard Rolwing officiating. Burial will be in St. Mary Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.