- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Eula Mae Edwards, 81, of Marble Hill died Monday, Nov. 19, 2001, at the Eldercare in Marble Hill.
She was born Aug. 14, 1920, at Flat River, Mo., daughter of John Ephriam and Ada Marie Pope Montgomery. She and Ronald F. Edwards were married Sept. 14, 1940. She attended the Point Pleasant General Baptist Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Barbara Ann Houston of Glen Allen, Mo., and Jacqueline Sue Liley of Marble Hill; seven grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, three brothers and a grandchild.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill after 9 a.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the chapel, with the Rev. Gene Robbins officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.