- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Louise Lazenby, 86, of Anna died Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2001, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Jan. 9, 1915, in Anna, daughter of Edwin and Mary Jane Murphy Wall.
She and Elbert S. Clardy Sept. 14, 1935. He died July 17, 1938. She and L. P. "Sox" Lazenby were married Aug. 29, 1946. He died May 21, 1962.
Lazenby was a member of the First Baptist Church in Anna.
Survivors include four sons, Elbert Clardy of Anna, Vernon Gene Clardy of West Frankfort, Ill., James E. Clardy of Anna, Lawrence Dewayne Lazenby of Burlington, Wis.; a daughter, Sheliah Whittington of Anna; 15 grandchildren; and 23 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and two sisters.
Friends may call from 5-8 p.m. Friday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Scott Harner officiating. Burial will be in the Anna Cemetery.