- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 11/19
Monday, Nov. 19
Firefighters responded to these calls Saturday:At 4:59 p.m., an illegal burn at 2210 Yorktown.
At 5:02 p.m., a medical assist at 629 William.
At 10:21 p.m., a public assist at 2807 Hopper Road.
At 10:37 p.m., a medical assist at 555 N. Spring.
Firefighters responded to these calls Sunday:At 12:26 a.m., a fire at 1909 Monterey.
At 10:01 a.m., a medical assist at 209 E. Cape Rock.
At 12:39 p.m., a medical assist at 428 S. Frederick.
At 12:42 p.m., a medical assist 2420 Melrose.
At 2:10 p.m., a medical assist 3429 William.
Monday, Nov. 19
Firefighters responded to these calls Sunday:A medical assist on Kimbel Lane.
A medical assist on South High.
A medical assist on North Missouri.