- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to John Riley and Leslie Ann Allgier of East Prairie, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:04 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2001. Name, Laurann Aletha Grace. Weight, 7 pounds 8 1/2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Allgier is the former Leslie Arington, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Randy Arington of East Prairie, and the late Glenda Arington. She is a fourth grade teacher at East Prairie R-2 Schools. Allgier is the son of Laura Riley of New Madrid, Mo., and Mike Allgier of Portageville, Mo. He is warehouse manager at Helena Chemical Co. in New Madrid.
Daughter to Kevin and Kristen Sigman of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:25 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2001. Name, Emma Katherine. Weight, 8 pounds 10 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Sigman is a GED instructor with Cape Girardeau Public Schools. Sigman is branch manager with Royal Crown Cola.
Daughter to Sean Christopher Bomar and Kia Marie Baker of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:03 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2001. Name, Alissa Marie. Weight, 6 pounds. Second daughter. Ms. Baker is the daughter of Ed and Marilyn Bowen and Mark Baker of Jackson. She is a customer service representative at Lowe's. Bomar is the son of Gary and Jeanine Bomar of Jackson. He is a roofer with Drury Co.
Daughter to Kerry Karnell Rucker and LaNikki Kenyata Jackson of Lilbourn, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:51 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2001. Name, LaNiya Kerriana. Weight, 8 pounds 2 ounces. First child. Ms. Jackson is the daughter of Gloria Jackson of Lilbourn and Thomas McGee of Howardville, Mo. She is a college student. Rucker is the son of Molly Rucker and Sam Rucker Jr. of New Madrid, Mo.
Daughter to Ryan Mark Pobst and Amanda Gail Robertson of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:59 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2001. Name, Braelyn Leann. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. Second daughter. Ms. Robertson is the daughter of Rick Robertson of St. Louis and Kathy Pinkerton of Chaffee. She is employed by Chaffee Police Department. Pobst is the son of Tina Pobst and Mark Pobst of Chaffee. He is employed at Botkin Lumber Co.
Daughter to David Charles and Gail Yvonne Roark of Thebes, Ill., St. Francis Medical Center, 3:15 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, 2001. Name, Abigail Marie. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Mrs. Roark is the former Gail Glueck, daughter of Louise Glueck of Cape Girardeau, and the late Virgil Glueck. She is employed at Dana Corp. Roark is the son of James and Harriet Roark of Thebes. He is employed at BioKyowa.