- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CAIRO, Ill. -- Funeral for Danielle Latrese Davis of Cairo will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at Mt. Moriah Missionary Baptist Church. The Rev. Christopher Barnes will officiate. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Memorial Park in Mounds, Ill.
Friends may call at the church Saturday from 11 a.m. until time of service.
Massie Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Davis, 23, died Saturday, Nov. 10, 2001, at her home.
She was born Aug. 28, 1978, daughter of James Gray Jr. and Debra Pirtle Davis.
Davis was educated at Cairo Public Schools.
Survivors include three daughters, Reagan, Justyce and Zeniya; her mother and stepfather, Debra and Henry Davis of Cairo; her father of Los Angeles; two sisters, Christel and Geralyn of Cairo; three brothers, Jamie of Cincinnati, Ohio, James of Springfield, Ill., Darius of Cairo; and grandmother, Ida Bondurant of Los Angeles.