- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
CAIRO, Ill. -- Funeral for Danielle Latrese Davis of Cairo will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at Mt. Moriah Missionary Baptist Church. The Rev. Christopher Barnes will officiate. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Memorial Park in Mounds, Ill.
Friends may call at the church Saturday from 11 a.m. until time of service.
Massie Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Davis, 23, died Saturday, Nov. 10, 2001, at her home.
She was born Aug. 28, 1978, daughter of James Gray Jr. and Debra Pirtle Davis.
Davis was educated at Cairo Public Schools.
Survivors include three daughters, Reagan, Justyce and Zeniya; her mother and stepfather, Debra and Henry Davis of Cairo; her father of Los Angeles; two sisters, Christel and Geralyn of Cairo; three brothers, Jamie of Cincinnati, Ohio, James of Springfield, Ill., Darius of Cairo; and grandmother, Ida Bondurant of Los Angeles.