- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Alice Vinson Sales, 67, died Thursday, Nov. 15, 2001, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Feb. 19, 1934, in Ste. Genevieve County, daughter of Ted C. and Lena L. Adams Bloom Sr. She and George R. Vinson were married June 6, 1953, in St. Louis. He died Feb. 6, 1976.
Sales was a clerk with Perry County School District 32 years. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Janet Berkbuegler of Perryville; two sons, George and Danny Vinson of Farmington, Mo.; three sisters, Shirley Jones of Waterloo, Ill., Mary Thompson and Nova Thomure of Perryville; a brother, Sidney Bloom of Avon, Mo.; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother, and a sister.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5-9 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Craig Otto officiating. Burial will be in Whitewater Christian Cemetery.