- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Albert F. Kueker, 87, of Perryville died Monday, Nov. 12, 2001, at his home.
He was born May 4, 1914, in Ruma, Ill., son of Louis and Christina Sievers Kueker. He and Elsie M. Erdmann were married Nov. 24, 1945, in Ste. Genevieve, Mo. She died Jan. 12, 1998.
Kueker was a farmer. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville, VFW Post 4282, and American Legion Post 133.
Survivors include two daughters, Betty Lawrence of Perryville, Shirley Mattingly of St. Mary's, Mo.; three sons, Dennis, Dale and Ronald Kueker, all of Perryville; a brother, Louis Kueker Jr. of Ste. Genevieve; three sisters, Clara Roth of St. Mary's, Esther Kueker of Farmington, Mo., and Amanda Kriete of Ste. Genevieve; nine grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4-8 p.m. today, and Thursday from 6:30-9 a.m. A VFW service will be held at 7 tonight.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Craig Otto officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery, with graveside military honors by American Legion Post 133.