- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Dorothy Lee Lewis, 70, of Chaffee died Monday, Nov. 12, 2001, at the home of a daughter in Arnold, Mo.
She was born Dec. 27, 1930, in Oran, Mo., daughter of Jessie Green and Midgze Nance Williamson. She and Woodrow Wilson Lewis were married March 12, 1969. He died Aug. 31, 1991.
Lewis had been a machine operator at a shoe factory in St. Louis. She was a member of the Assembly of God Church in Chaffee.
Survivors include two daughters, Pat Bolen of Cape Girardeau, Sharon Spink of Arnold; a brother, Bobby Williamson of Millersville, Mo.; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother, and a sister.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. William Marshall officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.