- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Mary Kathryn Pearson, 80, formerly of Sikeston, Mo., died Nov. 11, 2001, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
She was born May 2, 1921, at Niles, Ohio, daughter of the late Sidney "Sid" and Margaret Jane Beardsley Mullins. She was married to the late John Henry Graham. She and Alfred Dee Pearson were married May 21, 1994.
She was a member of the Temple of Faith General Baptist Church in Sikeston.
Survivors include her husband; a son, James Chester of Clarkton, Mo.; a daughter, Mary Sebourn of Sikeston; three brothers, Willis Mullins of Doniphan, Mo., Walter Mullins of Naches, Wash., and Leo Mullins of Florissant, Mo.; four sisters, Margaret Henderson of Angleton, Texas, Ruth Harris of Selah, Wash., Jeanette Lambert of Flat Rock, Ala., and Trease Ellison of West Plains, Mo.; five grandchildren; three grandstepchildren; and seven great-granddaughters.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Helen Rowena Rosenburg.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston from 5-8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. The Revs. Loy Miller and Leo Mullins will officiate, with burial in Stanfield Cemetery at Clarkton, Mo.