- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 11/07/01
Wednesday, Nov. 7
ArrestsSam Isaac Booker, 27, of 1135 South Pacific was arrested Monday for assault.
Adolphus William Ridell, 27, of 203 Franks Lane was arrested Monday for assault.
Evan Devonne Johnson, 18, of 908 South Sprigg was arrested Tuesday for failure to appear.
TheftA 1995 Oldsmobile Achieva was reported stolen Monday at 321 Sprigg.
A cellular phone was reported stolen Monday at 615 William.
A compact disc player and CDs were reported stolen Monday at 374 North Lake.
Two wallets were reported stolen Monday at 827 Jefferson.
License renewal tags were reported stolen Monday at 1006 North West End.
A computer was reported stolen Monday from Cape Public Schools at 2860 Hopper Road.
A stereo and VCR were reported stolen Monday from 515 Cape Meadows Circle.
Property DamageA vehicle was reported damaged Monday at Independence and Main.
A window was reported broken Monday at 141 Silver Springs.
MiscellaneousA 64-year-old male was taken into protective custody Monday.
An 18-year-old female was taken into protective custody Monday.